Monday 24 May 2010

The Armadale Garden & Craft Fair



The Armadale Garden & Craft Fair last weekend was well attended by many people and the sun! The atmosphere was great, the garden looked very well.
I want to thank everybody who made the day interesting and enjoyable.
The people who have put their names down to be informed about local willow weaving courses will hear from me.

If you want more information about basket making or willow weaving workshops, please get in touch.
monique@willowweaving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog

My photo
Skye and Lochalsh, United Kingdom
On this blog I will post dates of basket making courses on The Isle of Skye and in Lochalsh. I will announce events in The North West Highlands where I demonstrate willow weaving or involve the public. This and other weaving interests are in addition to the information on www.willowweaving.com

Blog Archive