Friday 12 November 2010

On Saturday 20th of November I will be at Armadale Craft Fair in The Stables at Armadale Castle Gardens, Isle of Skye. The fair is open from 10am to 5 pm, with more then 30 stalls!

Both the willow weaving courses in October and November were very popular and great fun. Lost of beautiful Scandinavian Berry Baskets and Christmas decorations were made. You can see the photos on http://picasaweb.google.com/moniquebervoets

I will announce new courses on this blog over the winter - if you want an email with the new courses,let me know by email or phone.

Please, get in touch if you want to organise a weaving course or a willow workshop.

For any questions you can email to monique@willowweaving.com or phone 01599 588 228.
Best wishes, Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog

My photo
Skye and Lochalsh, United Kingdom
On this blog I will post dates of basket making courses on The Isle of Skye and in Lochalsh. I will announce events in The North West Highlands where I demonstrate willow weaving or involve the public. This and other weaving interests are in addition to the information on www.willowweaving.com

Blog Archive