Friday 19 May 2017

Frame Basket Workshop 24/25th June on The Isle of Skye


Frame Basket Workshop, with local willow
Breakish Hall, near Broadford on The Isle of Skye
Saturday 24 June: 2 - 5pm (also possible to come only on Sun)
Sunday 25th June: 10am to 4pm
Costs: £42.00 (based on 8 people booked on the course)

No experience necessary to weave this traditional rustique basket, sometimes called 'Celtic basket', useful for shopping, gathering harvest, store wool and so on.

For info and booking: 
email: monique@willowweaving.com
or phone me: 01599 588 228

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog

My photo
Skye and Lochalsh, United Kingdom
On this blog I will post dates of basket making courses on The Isle of Skye and in Lochalsh. I will announce events in The North West Highlands where I demonstrate willow weaving or involve the public. This and other weaving interests are in addition to the information on www.willowweaving.com

Blog Archive