Sunday 22 November 2009

The Craft Fair yesterday in Armadale, Isle of Skye was a big success: well organised and attended. The many stalls offered high quality products. It was a pleasure to be part of it!

Favourites on my Willow Weaving stall were the logbaskets (I sold all 3) and the rustic baskets made with a variety of willow cropped in my garden in Sallachy. See photo.

Many people showed interest in the courses I offer in the Local Learning Centres, so get in touch as soon as possible to reserve a place! For dates and telephone numbers, see last post.
monique@willowweaving.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog

My photo
Skye and Lochalsh, United Kingdom
On this blog I will post dates of basket making courses on The Isle of Skye and in Lochalsh. I will announce events in The North West Highlands where I demonstrate willow weaving or involve the public. This and other weaving interests are in addition to the information on www.willowweaving.com

Blog Archive